Friday, January 3, 2014

It's The Little Things...

Three days into the new year and already I've fallen behind in my New Years resolutions! Sad but predictable really. I made the usual ones of course: get into shape, change my diet, write more, etc. But alas, so far I've written nothing (obviously), I had some chocolate after lunch today, and so far I haven't exercised with the exception of walking my dog Arti. 

I am resolved to do better. Not just on my obvious resolutions. I want to play the piano and tin whistle more. I want to post a picture a day of something I'm thankful for (I read another blog with this idea and I think it's wonderful! I figure I'm only three days behind, but I can post three today and be all caught up!) And most of all I want to blog and write more. I'm blessed to have published one children's book so far, but I have so many more stories rolling around in my head begging to be written down. Two years ago I made a news years resolution to write three pages a day and by April of that year I completed the first draft of my debut novel. Currently I am on the final draft and then off it goes to the publishers! There is no reason why I can't be that resolved again. So here you go, my top three news years resolutions:

1) Post a picture a day
2) Update my blog at least twice a week
3) Write one new children's story a week (I'm working on a children's series!) and finish the final draft of my novel! 

Picture(s) of the day:

My dog Arti :-) 

I love coffee, humor, and NOT waking up too early! 

Tremendously thankful for my little family! 

:-) Leah 

No comments:

Post a Comment